See! I told you! You are playing king of the hill! :wacky: :D [ATTACH]
Piling up gooder- [ATTACH]
Look at you two sweethearts… where y’all going? :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Are you saying I look delicious? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Armbru84 on the 3120- [ATTACH]
Brody found a rare round of snake wood- [ATTACH]
Get back to work!!! [ATTACH]
Scotty Overkill and Scottish 80 talking chain… [ATTACH]
Gets quiet quick when walt calls “break!” [ATTACH]
MAF143 Monty coming at the round from a different angle. Hurts my back just watching him. [ATTACH]
Cole’s sweet 661…. Man, what a screamah! [ATTACH]
He was taking a pic, but I distinctly heard him say “I’m the king of the hill…” :rofl: :lol:
Line ‘em up for resizing- walt ’s son Chad, left; Scottish 80 on the controls; 9 fingers eatonpcat on the chucker- [ATTACH]
brenndatomu utilizing his itch scratchers… [ATTACH]
Redneck getting in on the action with his huskihl extra sausage MS241- [ATTACH]
That crazy Chvymn99 …. Get back to work! [ATTACH]
Topside view- [ATTACH]
Ya got watch where you sit around here Rog… [ATTACH]
Li’l brenndatomu is here to work! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Marshel54 giving it he!! With his Echo CS310- [ATTACH]