Might as well put it back in its spot… you’ve scared the snow away now. :rofl: :lol:
Great looking bunch- surely you’re proud and should be! :handshake:
Sorta like another _banger, crept back in unawares…………………… :sherlock:
You have 20 years on me… how in the he!! do you know that song???!!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Must be the kids played it a long time...
:whistle: :picard:
Understood :salute:
I had to do this for a coworker a few years ago… I chucked up the clutch cover in a bench vise with some wood scraps helping the vise to only bare...
Young man… Get a smoker!!! :whistle::hair::wacky: JK- the recipe sounds tasty, but somewhat like a roast? Either way finished pics (before you...
Any reviews or comments regarding the internal oven temperature sensor? Maybe it’s prone to failure like the igniters (or just defective to begin...
Sounds like any one of our members here that climb- thorough, accurate, conscientious, and above all courteous… get that guy signed up for your...
Excellent! Any progress on erecting the structure?
Fellers, many feel your desire to buy swag and directly support FHC. Having seen Scotty Overkill at this past weekend’s GTG at walt ’s, we touched...
If you wear an FHC T shirt you won’t sweat. :thumbs:
Oh you hateful racist… :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :picard:
Apparently a popular car in the US and the CANADIA. :rofl: :lol:
Ever owned a Corolla? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
If you carry a cellphone, you already have one.
Good follow up (except for the PI/PO part) The Wood Wolverine :yes:
Thanks SKEETER McCLUSKEY, I guess I’ll see if I can create that sound… :fart::fart::fart: :rofl: :lol:
Right! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :salute: