In yer mouf…? :eek: :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :picard:
I think we’ll leave it here a moment so other members can apprise the OP’s story. :sherlock:
I was talking about this with Barcroftb when I won an MS170 at Backwoods Savage ’s 1st GTG (saw graciously donated by Gary_602z :salute: )…....
Sounds like maybe you got a little excited. :sherlock: o_O :rofl: :lol:
I should say this… the only normal you witness at an FHC GTG is meeting up with like minded folks having a good and (mostly) safe time, helping...
FHC don’t know what that is… :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :saw::saw::saw:
Awesome stuff leoht and HuskyMatt! Next stateside FHC GTG… you can see for yourself!
:sherlock: :whistle: :faint: :rofl: :lol:
Oh…. Please do… :popcorn:
I see how Timberly tried to set that up… :picard:
Fantastic shed mrchip_72 :thumbs:
Freemason?
Yep, same here… Central Pneumatics framer my dad bought in 2000- has built dozens of homes and additions/decks, still firing. :yes:
Welcome to FHC Trailman :salute: Great first post!!!:handshake:
At The Mullet ‘s for a cookout… I gladly donated the fuel- [MEDIA]
Almost wrote the same thing… :zip: :rofl: :lol:
Do you mean an insert with a blower? “Forced air” is taken more to mean HVAC.
Do that if you don’t want to use it. :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
LL Bean- MIL Christmas gift to us a few years ago. Elbow length. Bulletproof so far, but not cheap.
This thread title should be edited to say “wtf is [gonna be posted] next?” :rofl: :lol: But then again, that’s just about any thread on FHC…...