I just read about your blade. Carbide tipped, minimal waste, smooth finish. A lot of engineering went into it. Well worth it IMO from looking...
I really need an upgrade.:( Thanks for the pics.:yes:
Great idea with the fence. Nice size saw too. Can you clamp the sawn boards on the ends to square off the edges? It looks like the bar clamp...
Those results look great. How far into the log are you getting? Do you have to re-position it every few cuts? Any tracking issues with the...
Trying out the Fiskars x27. :dex:Fast and sweet it is. Easy on the elbows too. Thoroughly impressed.
20,000 degrees, wow. Amazing technology. That should help production.
I really like projects being worked up at home like this. I am looking forward to the results. I had an idea to use a stainless t connector...
Yes, can't buy or wrap up missed time with the family.
Family, food, gifts are not needed. My kids usually make some homemade gifts like little wooden toolboxes and drink coasters. I have a fine...
Schlot, condolences from us on losing your family pet. It is never easy. I added a small marker stone to our pet burial area today as our kids...
So are those adirondack chairs. Cedar?
I don't know about anyone else, but this time of year I tend to get up early and do quiet stuff around the house. 5 am is fine for getting a...
Building codes would poo-poo it around here, but that would be incredible. Maybe in an open fireplace with a cast pan is as close to the real thing.
Thanks Woodwidow for the recipe. I may be making it this weekend. It sounds great.
Yah, red firebrick over mason sand. Never a problem with grit on the bottom of pizza or calzones. Very durable so far. Watcha up to?:popcorn:
That looks very good. This reminded me that my rhubarb is ready to use. I'll think of something besides regular crisp. What is in cottage pudding?
Very nice install. Just like snap your finger and there it is.