I like the design of it and it is not something you see everyday. I can just think of an old steel wedge, pointy edge up welded to a small frame....
I don't about anyone else, but I don't see a lot of shoppers at the red meat case at the supermarket. Chicken, pork and steak tips, sure, but...
That's great news. I'll be looking forward to the build thread and food pictures. I know you love food and fire, so it will be another facet...
Sounds like a great opportunity to salvage some lumber. I hope you can get some usable wood from it.
Oh, real nice. My dad has a Walker-Turner bench top drill press with multiple speed pulleys. They made some nice iron. Lifetime tools imo.
Does that have multiple size pulley wheels on it for different speeds? What is the outside wheel and handle for? That looks like a decent setup...
Finished project. It needed 4 coats of poly with sanding in between because of the splinters. [ATTACH]
That looks like it has some years left in it. Is that a lathe turned dust collection port. The prior owner really made some custom components...
Pics?
I got 5 cuts and a splinter under the fingernail this past week. That one with the bandaid kept opening up and leaking. I don't mind it too much...
Do you have any handyman service companies near you? They may not be the cheapest, but they are usually small franchises or individually owned...
Not ham, although ham would have been excellent. It is pan fried hot dogs. Momma bear did not have coffee before shopping this morning, and...
So my buddy at work mentions this dish from a local tavern in NH. It is a mac n cheese with pulled pork on top. I've yet to try it, but the...
What I don't understand is that the good band aids end up on other family members feet covering blisters or whatever. They can't seem to use the...
Haha, no. My manicure is usually done with a pocket knife for under the nails and a metal file to clean 'em up.
I will pick up some proper band aids this weekend. These are just not cool. [ATTACH]
This how we roll. Haha. There is a doves nest right over our chiminea so we are not using it right now. We have no shortage of things around...
That is nice work and color. I have a clear fir 5 panel door that I salvaged. The panels should make nice pieces for boxes. Fir smells great...
I do quite a bit of repurposing and really enjoy bringing life out of discarded wood. Fir is nice but it seems to splinter off the edges easily....
I picked some lumber from a demolition pile yesterday and one particular piece of true 2 x 4 was heavier than the rest. I took it back to the...