Does anyone remember the American Freedom train that traveled around the country in 1975 -76? It had a few hundred Americana artifacts on board...
I always loved the "Elm" stoves. Aka the flying pig. I don't recall anyone having one on here. [ATTACH]
Without getting political... I was really happy to see the local fireworks display last night to remind us of how great this country still is....
Want some wood chucks for biodiversity?:rofl: :lol: Very odd to have green grass and lawn mushrooms here on the 4th of July. I won't complain...
We had our local fireworks display tonight. Absolutely gorgeous at 70 degrees and dry temps. I'll be catching up on yard work and making some...
Waxing moon rising here. Full moon tomorrow night. Oh boy. [ATTACH]
BobBQ is my brother. Hmmm, I don't recall the invite to that cookout. He would have needed more clams than that.:rofl: :lol: We are on the...
Congratulations to a fine couple.
Finished a little night forging making this barnboard key ring holder. [ATTACH]
If you can't source them locally, I could probably help you. I do all sorts of custom wood working and wood turning. I would just need...
Chasing the chill away here in New England with chicken stew and a roll. Did not have flat egg noodles so I used gemelli pasta instead. [ATTACH]
Woodwidow, that sounds really nice. It is 55 degrees here, northeast wind off the ocean, sideways rain. Plain miserable. Chicken stew is...
Looks lonely. It needs a new home. Or was it already yours?
Cottage red from Ben Moore. The guy makes all sorts of custom signs.
Welcome back Mike and sympathies for your loss. I seem to have lost track of a few members as time goes by, and it is good to see you here again.
I made a short trip up the road to NH today to pick up a wooden flag sign. I ended up forging two hanging rings with straps to hold it up. It is...
Yes. This new to me one on the right is 35 lbs and will get fixed to my workbench. The one on the left is 65 lbs and it goes outside when I set...
Rest up. I hope you have a good recovery.
This post vise was left at the dumpster at work. It needs some wire brushing and oil, but I will have it back in service in no time. [ATTACH]
Even a home made welded up jobber, with time and material would have you at $99 in no time. Great story, great design.