It was a cookah today...
Wasn't the Harley edition a f 150 in black with orange pin stripes? Maybe it is a stick on badge on this one. Might need some google-fu on this.
Real nice thread going on here. What made the light bulb click for me was a few years ago I bought an extra cord to make sure I had enough for...
I may go smash my thumb with a hammer just to feel better.
My man card took a serious beating today. I had a metal sliver in my thumb all day today. I used the usual implements to pick 'er out. Razor...
I did a small sugar maple scrounge. Lots of stub ends on it from cut off branches. I don't know why I take the difficult stuff home. I have...
Good info Larry. I can't tell if the price he gave Stinny is in line, but by getting other quotes, he can compare pricing. The first guy may be...
Is he using the brush on sealer or a truck mount sprayer? We have our parking lots sealed at work every two years. I never see the prices, but...
Like I've said before... ...don't tread on my brisket.
65 with an east wind off the ocean. I gave up after splitting 3 rounds. These will wait until the fall at this point. It took my ambition away...
Elm means misery in another language. Partly noodled too. 10 more rounds to go. [ATTACH]
Sounds fine to me. Everyone else talks funny.
Bet he stayed noth of the 'scatiquaw rivah near Dovah. Not quite that fah down.
Beautiful night on the back screen porch. About to bankrupt my kid...and it feels good. She has been playing a sassy game the whole time....
I'll keep adding more as I go. I really look forward to the fall weather and comfort food recipes. The chicken took about an hour to cook.
I'm losing my grape crop for the second year in a row. Rot is setting into the clusters. Part of it may have been my lack of pruning some of the...
It seems that it is just the way it is nowadays. Courtesy is out the window. Stuff happens, but a quick call or text letting someone know your...
Thanks Larry. I guess it has turned into a hobby. The cooking possibilities are endless.
The stones were pretty hot, I'll admit. Not a bad idea. You can never have enough wood burning accessories.:yes:
I'd eat that...and regret it, but I'd eat it.