Ha, no slate pathway. I did use pieces of an old concrete walkway going to the oven. I have three ideas so far. I'll put them up when I make them.
Wow, what a great material source. That is right up my alley repurposing furniture and barnboard n' stuff.
Looks to be into re-saw territory with that one...
Iron envy here.
Way to go everyone. I am surprised how active FHC remained throughout the summer. It will be time soon enough to get into the next gear for...
I just grabbed a bunch of dark gray flooring slate from a demo project. I have a few ideas kicking around on what I am going to do with it.
Oh, I think I remember a similar thread from last year that included a lot more pictures. :popcorn: I love clams here too, although I have not...
Condolences and prayers to to them. May they find strength in each other to get through this difficult time.
Thistle, I think that the tree I am going to pick from is probably a hybrid landscape tree. I have no idea what the fruit will taste like. An old...
That sounds good too. I'll look it up.
What do you think of warming it in the pan that will get the mixture for boiling? I just need to watch it so it does not burn.
Thank you for that. All similar recipes it seems. It looks like no water bath required either. One recipe said to strain through cheesecloth...
As an adult I sometimes forget how many times I used to love going out fishing with my grandpa. Little things like this mean so much to kids who...
I've read several articles about making it. Many don't require added pectin or water bath boiling. It seems like just just adding sugar and...
White barbecue sauce. It starts with this.[ATTACH] A bit of shaking... [ATTACH] Basting on chicken thighs. [ATTACH]
Reubens. Cast iron. Awesome. :dex:
It has been a good day so far. Some breakfast and percolator coffee, a stop in to the local Stihl dealer for a new b & c. We ended up at the...
Same type of glaze we use here. Good mixture... Cold meatloaf sandwiches rock.:dex:
Skillets rock.:dex: and... :popcorn:
Oh wow. He looks to be off to a great start. You're in for a treat with homemade pizza. Great trade, wood for pizza.