You guys are killing me with your shop space. If I had more space, I'd make all sorts of crazy big stuff. That's looking good Luke.
Love it here too. Fajitas, tacos, quesadillas, loaded nachos. Not crazy about hot peppers though. I don't use green peppers much either. I...
It is a two cup morning. The grape cluster rot has ended and the bunches are turning nicely. I see grape jelly in a week or so. The birds and...
Great looking stacks. That wood shed is really nice. Classic N.E. look to it.
That cloud formation is meterogically known as a crapus pantsus. Awesome pic.
I live in an area that was settled in the mid 1600's. Essentially it was first period frontier land when the nation was young. There are a...
Nice shop. Even better being able to see the floor. Good neighbors are a great thing.
Oh yah, I like wood working a lot too. I have two beech English hand planes that are lookers. I'll post those up. I never pass up an...
I did a bit of research on this one this evening. It seems to have been made in England between 1800 and 1830. The tenon mounting through the...
This picture in itself is enough to p.o. enough folks. From this picture it looks like they unnecessarily cut a tree near a watershed, and posted...
It looks like they put down more fuel for forest fires. Why not set up an open meeting with the riders and set particular trails to keep open?...
This thread is for anyone that likes tools or appreciates saving and restoring them. Add a story if you have one. I'd like to hear what you...
Well this antler coat rack piece is done. It is a milled walnut crotch plank with spike antlers and forged hanging eyelets and bands. They was a...
Thanks for that heavy iron engine fix for the day Jack. I was back at the anvil at 6 am this morning. I should have this project finished soon.
What's it like 3:00 am out there Schlot? Wow, do I need coffee.
A block of Beeswax. I heat the metal slightly when I finish and run the block over it to coat it. It gets a rub down with a clean rag. It...
A little late night forging. I'm feeling a bit motivated and inspired to get this project done in the morning. [ATTACH]
Have fun Jack, that looks like a great show. Can you grab a few pictures? I love traction engines
That is sick. Gotta buy materials here, unless I get a rare demo score.
These pictures are cooking experiences. Every piece of meat and the different types of vegetables require certain cooking times. It is more of a...