Maybe there was a crane involved in that removal. Lots of small yahds here in Ma that could have required piecing it down. I've seen trees cut...
I believe Grizzly's Paw makes them too.
It looks good. Nothing beats making something you need with what you have.
Looking good Unclefess. I am very impressed by the orderliness of your shop.
Today this repurposed piece, made by my brother-in-law, was finished in the shop. He sourced the wood and I gave him some guidance on building and...
It is a miserable day here. Torrential downpours, lightning close by, and very humid here too. My rain gear is soaked inside and out. You could...
I like to check a lot of the bigger splits, especially cherry, maple and oak. I set aside any piece that can be used for shop projects. There...
I'm part Polish, so it sounded good for a bit. I was imaging goat-like wood chucks with funny legs. I was out in the heat all day so there's my...
I won't get that 3 minutes back including the Google fu. But it was a good laugh.
We pulled the carb, the impulse hole lined up. Two turns out on h and l, and a little tweak in on the throttle screw and she is back up and...
Thanks Doug, we will pull the carb and take a look see.
My buddy at work has a husqvarna 61 (gray top) from the early 1980's. He bought and installed a new carb that was the not an identical...
Shop time is never fun when you're cleaning, instead of making stuff... unless you find something you forgot about, then all is good.
1 1/2 cords here. I can only cram so much stove in the fireplace opening. Our house had a gravity coal furnace back in the day, so it circulates...
I like the regular crust too. Every once in a while I like the Chicago style thick crust pizza on the opposite end of the crust spectrum. Its'...
Looking good. About that "puttin up" time of year.
Well, the dough had to rest before stretching. Then there was some chicken wings that we ate in the meantime. Then we were all talking and...
It was a nice summer evening here with some friends over. 4 pizzas planned and a few steamers in the cast iron pan. I had plenty of time to fire...
That is about the size of my workspace.
I use roller bases to push the saws out of the way to open up some space. The shop is in constant motion.