I hope in short time you feel better and like others said to take it easy. It is hard to keep a good man down. Rest up.
My parents installed one for the a/c side of it. Turns out the heating side works really well and they don't need their oil burner on so much....
Welcome back IS. I'm sure it is a difficult time to work through. In time the dust will settle. Good for you for being there for him.
No, just a slight roughing up is all that is needed. Just privacy stuff. I said too much already. :whistle:
mini split unit? Probably need a second condenser.
Good on you Rotti. I just started a new job last week, but I can't go into details too much. I will say that I interact daily with folks who do...
Sweet rig there. My neighbor just got an oldie from his FIL. I'll try to get a pic of it and put it up. I haven't looked it over for a name in...
My stove sits in the fireplace opening so I have no cook top space available. I do have something up my sleeve that I hope to fab up and make...
We have a long privet hedge on our property line with the neighbors. The fruit and leaves are a lot smaller then the tree I am trying to...
I think I identified the tree. It looks like some type of dogwood. This is an image off the net. [IMG]
I made crabapple and grape jelly today. I picked 3 lbs of apples at my brothers house. What a pain to cut off the ends of all those little...
I picked these two small branches today at my brothers house. The first one is what we call choke cherry. [ATTACH] This second branch from a...
What area were the pictures from? It looks like you had some low humidity days. It is such a great state to visit.
The choke cherries here are the size of small blueberries. The pits take up a bit of the fruit. There are recipes for cherry jelly and preserves...
Choke cherries are out here now. I've heard of folks making choke cherry wine by burying a bottle with cherries, sugar, etc. They are tart though.
Piney, the humidity broke the night before so we had dry northwest winds 5 - 10 mph. Absolutely great weather. Knothead, I just read up on...
Prayers from us for an excellent recovery.
Part of what I love about living in New England is being pretty close to the ocean. We took a whale watch out of Gloucester today and went out...
Here ya go Eric VW. I use a small homemade plunger to compress the wax wood mix into the cardboard tubes. Almost time to make some more....
I found these left at the dumpster at work. They are cast iron pipe fittings, before they were machined out. Each one weighs about 12 pounds. I...