With mine and a rest..like a fence post I can hit a beer can at 100 yrds
7 sounds about right. There is the top cover. The bolt carrier and group then pulls out. You can take the bolt out of the carrier/gas piston....
I live in a rural are just lucky I have dsl. But I'm rural on east coast rural on west coast and southwest and north central us are different things
Thanks for your trouble uploading the video. I didn't know there was many places without high speed.
I like AKs and am an AK guy. As for those that want to learn. Watch a youtube video. I think there as many parts in the AR bolt group as the...
That's why you have the chaps.
This!
Yea I use them since the get saws site or whatever went down
Yea I realize. My father in law was a mechanic and owned his own shop...at one point had 4to 5 mechanics working for him. I spent a few days in...
Yea if a 30cc is hard to pull over you might have trouble lifting all but twigs that you cut
I like the crayon holder
And at least the same size bar but that's obvious is the chain is the same
Even the small Vornado is like $50 but it moves air of like a normal fan 4x it's size
The Vornado are nice fans but there expensive!
It doesn't say turbo so I am inclines to say that's not the right one. I have bight a few from Walmart and amazon in The last few years that I...
I was going to write I have some of tem too. I can't find The "turbo" version anymore. The black ones were made in both versions and I think it's...
I got a buddy who bought a stihl through the Internet and PMs from AS. If interested lete know I will get his name off there. He sold a 461 for...