Exactly ford should of Coates those bad boys. Most don't pull their 100 miles plugs at 30 miles and replace with antiseize coated plugs or when...
Not a bad job but a lot of crap to remove!! Way more involved than my 1990 ranger I did!
A tiny economy car has as much horsepower as my 1980 chevy k10 pickup!!!
Happy birthday Scotty Overkill How's that new saw working out?
Never knew how that worked
"Cage" haha. Still laugh everytime I read it when yall write it
DonT those roads have turn speeds posted?
With a name like iron pony you must be a rider?
No. Try to get them close but not really.
I don't call ceramic stuck in the head or dropped in the cylinder an easy fix. I know personally people with the new head design, the one that...
It's definitely illegal here to pass on double yellow. I can't say I have ever seen a "no passing from here on" sign anywhere other than the...
I call them crock rockets. Or rice rockets. And they look like they would jack your back up after an hour or two...bad.
We have some 2014 f150 at work 4wd. They have a v8 think it's the 5.0. They say like 18 if you dive it life a normal person around The country I...
Why did you attach each pic like three times?
At first I thought that chain was all jacked up from cutting dirt and concrete and then I thought about it and realized it was ground down to...
We're close to having a generation on here that will have no idea where that first line is from!!! They may just think he is a celebrity tv...
Streamlining the chain or something? Why is it all ground down!!
I can't do it cause we have almost zero cell coverage at the house. Sprint is probably the best which is surprising!! I use to have Virgin mobile...
How's yalls cell phone coverage? Cause I get speeds on my cell phone 4x faster than my wifi when in decent cell reception. I'd ditch the home...
I have only shot dirty Russian steel case ammo in mine. But it can shoot dirty no problem. I slowly am hoarding bass cases when I find them. One...