Yea thats what I thought they looked like I didnt recognize his...this had me thinking there was a yard cart version too?
Looks like you in camp ground maintenance with that cart
Haha. Look at that cab on the lawnmower! That cart has fenders even, wow!
Even if you close it earlier and cat slowly climbs up to temp then jumps up. It's still burning 1300+ for me usually 1500to1700 on a moderate...
I can't remember are we useing white vinegar here?
Yea The new ones are faster lighter , better on fuel, many reasons new ones are as good or better. I'm in the camp or rarely cleaning my saws....
Yea I forgot they have seal pullers for some saws or some guys use drywall screws.
I have never split a case. But the guys who do say it's easy and don't take long. I have no doubt with a splitter that I could. I just have had no...
CC's The old orange 009 is like 36cc the white ones are like 40 The 011s I have are 45cc
I have an 032 that I bought recently from a guy that claimed to have worked or had a small engine shop. Said he just couldn't pull it or get it...
Most people won't know what crank seals are let alone the symptoms of bad ones. Unless a dealer told him it had bad seals or he was knowledgeable,...
Then I'd say air leak. Crank seals ?
That s the sound of either an air leak, like a bad seal. Or possibly I think this is the reason you L maybe set wrong....that is if it did not...
Is there anything binding on the linkages anywhere, including the handle? Fuel line rubbing it or anything?
Picco ps3 is expensive! Yea cutting can be more fun get yourself a good 70 cc saw!
I just threw a forester B&C combo on my 270. It's 18" .325. And really that's overkill for a bar for that saw.
Man all kinds of people have March birthdays around me!
Th E 011 is heavier but it's my go to saw for the ATV woods or yard or topping a leaning tree I have to walk up. It still has the power to pull...
That's just crazy. I haven't seen a place in America with good enough streets to do that! Those guys have a death wish comes to mind. What if a...
I have a few 011s I love them .