I got one at cabelas. Best price I ever seen on it
Haha. Just messing with you. I saw it and at first thought you scored a 1400 round bucket plus a box. Then I read what you got and was like...
I like those winchesters. But those three boxes don't add up to 1700 ;-)
The movies are like an hour long each. There is two that I know of...maybe three? He lived there into his 80s. Then moved to Cali with family...
Yea I love the guy and his movies "alone in the wilderness" PBS/ETV shows them and has them in rerun every now n then.
Trust me I know much of their stuff is flawed. Just saw them revisit the .22 through a lighter myth. They said was busted unless it was a...
I like the whole zombie thing as a joke. I don't watch any of those shows or movies so I'm not to up on the zombie apocalypse! Haha I always...
They were reloading on the gun. But the saw still was better. They had it rigged where he had to hit and hold for a split second also so that it...
Adam and Jamie proved that with the force and axe takes lots of force to fracture the skull. They set up a balistics gel head and skull in there...
They tried gun too. He couldn't reload enough and got jams.
They tried it and an axe. You got tired to fast.
Chainsaw is the best zombie killing tool. They did a mythbusters revisit on zombies this season.
How long will that last? 2 years? Till is rotted to mush?
Would of been funny if the article referee to it as a cager or cage driver. Not that the incident is funny but I snicker and laugh everytime I...
Uhhhhhh that just gave me the willies
Happy birthday to all today and other days.:dex::vulture::rootintootin::ups::banana:
I never thought about air!!!! Thanks for the tipe! I have cleaned so much stuff with my compressor. Never thought about guns and the tiny recesses...
That's cool Look at that storage container full of cool stuff!
The frame is probably dirty. I wipe as best I can when I clean it. But I also don't clean this one each outing as its such a pain. But I don't...
Ok a few weekends I went shooting. I shot some of the auto matches in my ruger 22/45. The FTE was almost always on the first round. When there was...