Wow look at the ported shelf!!! Under that waterproof 460 under the table I see classic china packaging! That bubble wrap covered in that...
If I hadn't got by the last decade + fine with the ones I have I would be all over buying them!! Maybe when one breaks?
Yea that's what I think. The 170 and 180 you could not adjust the carb so I guess that's what he means that they can't tune them?
Those are cool!
I was just literally sitting here thinking about the same thing.
I want that 372 with the wrap on the handle and that stihl on The left :-)
Haha!
Have you used that jihead site yet? I always use lucky13. There a few dollars cheaper and you can always find a 5% coupon as well.
Load coated bullets the same specs. Get them the same size as your hard cast. And yest hard cast should be .001 or .002 larger than FMJ or bore....
When I clicked this I was expecting an addition to the carport woodshed. This is cooler. You need to put skills up high in rafters and even wire...
Dex, I love the safety trigger taped down!
Dave are these on your ebay site? Looks like a cool china find!
I think te plate is on the side near the front by muffler right? Don't it actually say the year on them?
Nice haul. From a fellow collector or tree service?
Is that drywall screw in a pic what you used to pull the limiters? They changed angle of the outlet on that exhaust diverter shield on those...
Yet you were working on saws! You sir are eat up with it.
:banana::dancer:
Holy $hikies that 373 is fast!o_O:bug::eek::dex:
Sounds like a maintenence nightmare! But reliable starting in cold winter!
Heck brand new saws do too. How do you think there is all those brand new stihl parts on ebay? I talked to a guy and bought some parts from him...