I probably have 6+ bricks of the auto match:(:picard:
I know I know what the cup is for ;-) LXJ I hope your doing OK now and will have a 100%recovery. My best well wishes to you.
Bet that was a cool mag back in the day.
Thanks JW
The ms362 is awsome:dex::wacky: Nuff said.:D
Of course there trying to cover. They don't want to sell a saw who's life may be shortend by elivation. Of course that don't stop someone from...
It's not that it won't run but it may not be running optimal.I can tune a saw rich and it will run 400 rpm under max rpm and run just fine. You...
Do all the fakes have the same serial number? Have a link to the AS? Link to these fake saws? Are they on CL or ebay? I'm interested to read more.
You keep unopened saws in your saw shrine? Or are those just empty boxes?
Yea I went and looked back at my Lyman cast least reloading book and saw it as well. I think the ones I'm shooting now are .357 and they shoot fine.
Haha. I couldn't remember but I knew it was a lot. I was thinking like $7000 worth or something and at the price they were that was probably like...
How did you find Them. I have never heard of them before.
That name still looks like I be jih@ds like the black suits will come question you if you go tree type site. I called lucky13 and he is no longer...
Lucky13 is a few dollars cheaper per box but if I can't get them it does me no good. Why did you go with .358 for .38 and not .357..just curious?...
I will order from them. I called lucky13 and they are running behind consistently and can't keep up and he quit taking backorders. It still looks...
Yea linkedxj bought about 7 of those the end of last year
IT auto corrected it to that...I had to change it back! But isn't that the actual site? I thought the same thing when he wrote it!
No the one from TSC I was asking if it was a huskee.
I think 10% is an easy gain on a homeowner saw. I bet there closer to 20-30% on homeowner saws. Pro saws might be 10% or so. I noticed a new port...
Is that the Huskee one? If so that is one of the most talked about splitters out there for the money. I would of just waited till they had one...