I still don't know what we're talking about here? Are we referencing the late gift? Did gasifier ever get his gift? Was jon The secret santa?...
Yea , WHAT?
I love the smell of old school diesel exhaust. Teir3 and 4 just don't seem right. I can be on a logging job and the only hint of diesel smell I...
I am on tractor by net forum and the people I read with them love them and say there a solid tractor for the money
This guy was passing me. I saw him in my rear view
I just got passed by a trike a bit ago. He was so close to my "cage " that all I could see was his face and windshield. I bet he could see into...
You pretty much have to try to be banned. You know it and go into it knowing you will be banned. You could say it's really hard or basically...
Hahaha!
Yea I shoot for 16" I get some 14 and some 18. But year big stuff is noodled at least once to move it and more if huge
Yea I like to stay under 24" Really I like 16th 24" to me that's the sweet spot of able to move it and good density and splits
In the big wood if you pivot off the dogs for a long time before you let it cut down I bet that 390 burns 60" wood
As long as your not sitting on the bumps tops it's not too much ;-)
I saw and recognized the packaged up brand new tank handle as well (bought a few of those) but I was looking at that box under the table mainly. Haha
Nice! Good day. Yall got that Toy saggin!
I see a draw knife as well!
I smoked bark before with...I can't remember what saw? It was 24 to 28" class stuff. I think I had the 650. But if I remember ...the tree it was...
Anyway....semantics but yea they sound better when modded. And I expected at least 15%. And I'm sure when u tune it higher it is faster. I love...
Ok I really read it and all I see is that it was modded and both tuned to 13000 to be fair and you got 5 sec and 4 sec.
I guess I missed it. I just read both were tuned to 13000 to be fair.
I have one of those piped mufflers. If I remember there is not much different sound. Also once you return it will be a faster than 20% gain.