I would think there would be so much of That stuff around That it cohldnt be worth money. Or is it that it's all in houses or its been trashed...
Dang Dex look at that wood. It's perfect!
I kind of thought maybe that's what you ment. It was so wordy I got lost though. Yea I can't believe no one would thank someone for a handmade...
So you sent someone a cutting board or someone stole one from you??? Confused again. And you also never got a goft?
Yes there is an auto tune rancher I am pretty sure
Doesn't the 460 come standard with a 24" bar and the 455 has a 20"?
I need to clear out my well used 445
I believe the small box is now $7.95 like you said. It's the small box that's about the size of a VHS tape. Any young millineals out the that's...
Well technically it does but unless your shipping solid blocks of steel or lead or uranium or some other heavy metal you won't hit the weight...
It's flat rate. Same price to NM to me in SC or to Fairbanks Alaska.
Is he in canada? You can probably fit 3 quarts in a flat rate box for like $16 if he's in america. Edit just looked. He is in New Mexico....
I'm sure someone will be along. There always is a few jars of it traded at christmas time. Plus someone has to know a good place and now a days...
That guy hdtoolmkr765 on here. From the last pics I saw posted I bet he has at least that much.
Yea we have pigs. Our town actually has a group that moves in and out of town. Town is a loose term. It's 50 closer grouped houses in the country....
If your ever down here let me know. Be glad to show you around. I know a few areas around here. Go fishing or hunt whatever is in season. Probably...
I'd enjoy it. I'd love to go to main again sometime and actually see the place. I just went to Kittery for a few hours was all
Swamp loggers is closer to what I do here. The running on ice and HUGE trailers of wood going to canada on those private back roads just has me...
Is their restaurant still open that they showed them opening the last season it was on? Out of all the logging shows American loggers and swamp...
Right millinocket. Yea I knew Gerald founded it and the like 6 brothers or whatever ran it. I just saw the Bangor news and was thinking They were...
That's the same last name of the family in the show "American loggers". Same area i think as well. Has to be related.