Looks great, thanks for the pic Gasifier
Great idea, we did a lot of hog hunting when I lived in SC. I really miss that part, running the dogs and grabbing a pig is a rush! I have a...
Nice pics guys!
thats great!
Nothing wrong at all with shooting a crossbow. As long as you are enjoying it use what you want to and feel good about. I personally shoot a...
If anyone wants a custom sign made check out meredithscreations.com. That's my wife's website, she can make almost anything.
Sounds like a plan!
No mine is a probe that sticks inside the pipe. I drilled a small hole for the probe.
Ok so here are the winners! Your going to have to watch the videos to see if you won! If I don't get contacted by these two guys in a day or two...
Your good, bout to pull a name now. I am writing them all down and then we will pull the names
We're out to dinner and when I get home we wil draw the names. So anyone wanting to get in yet has about an hour or two
I only have the pipe probe, the reason I did that was I have made a mistake a few times and forgot to close the bypass. So if that happens the...
Pretty cool!
Nice!