I'll post pics of the slabs he gets from the log
I didn't, I wasn't available the day they took it down. It's a big one though, it's right at 60" at the base
This is Basswood, used a lot for carving. He is making slabs and cutting the Burke to carve with.
Should be about 8-9,000 Cut on my uncles land
I'm hauling this one to the mill for my uncle. Talk about a full load in one log! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well my wife's deer story got published! I think this is pretty cool. THE LOST CAMERA BUCK
Corn cobs is how my grandpa always started fires. I remember 20 years ago sitting in the den with him and he would grab a few cobs and use them to...
Ashtabula has some great turkey hunting!
It was banded in Ontario this past July
She was asleep for a while and I had to wake her up when I heard the deer coming. It was a nice peaceful evening and I loved having her there with...
Since my wife got hers she is letting me go and I've been taking the kids quite a bit.
That's my shirt, it was chilly so she had a hoodie and coat on. Her camo is too small to go over all that, so we improvised.
My little girl has been a trooper bowhunting this year. She has been out a lot, and always jumped at the opportunity to go out and hunt with me....
Love goose hunting, I've only been out once this year. But did get a band!
Can't wait! I'm in
This is a good 3yr old deer in OH. A lot of hunters from up here would kill this deer. I would let him walk and hope he gets another year older.
[ATTACH] Here's a pretty good young buck. Would love to see this one stick around and make it until next year!
That's pretty cool
Ok guys the stickers finally went out. There was a lot of orders and the shipping was a bit harder to do for many of them. I couldn't print and...
Yes, there was a 200" deer killed right by me. I saw the pics on Facebook mom the one your posting here. That is a giant deer!