Jred85
We had an awesome meal for our yearly thanksgiving dinner for friends. This meal was honestly one of the best ones we've had yet. My wife and I...
We're still doing the same. I've been burning mostly pine here. Some loads of cherry on colder nights. I still have a lot of pine left and should...
Took him a load of cherry, maple, and walnut. My wife and I always supply him with the wood he needs for his fireplace. He is retired and burns a...
I live in farm country, lots of local farmers sell corn by the bag. I can buy a bushel for $3.50-5.00 depending on what farmer I'm buying from....
I use my corn stove as supplemental heat. Only burn it when outside temps are 20 or below. I have burned both corn and pellets, even mixed them....
I'm excited for this one, last year was so much fun!
I like my muzzleloader a lot too, used it during gun season for many years. But that 220 shoots just as accurate and its a lot easier to clean.
I bought a savage 220 20 guage last year. I love it, shoots pretty pretty much the same as the rifles they allow now in OH. I don't do a lot of...
Here we are doing a few different things, the big one is a group of our friends coming over Saturday to watch football and have a friendsgiving...
Nice what caliber you going with?
Awesome Dex, can't beat the memory of a first deer. The excitement is great and the joy of spending it with family is second to none. Congrats
That's a good story, and great to see your dad still going after deer.
I don't know, I didn't ask. There was a few cherry burls there but not sure what the white ones are. Really cool though.
yep
Not at all, that's a big skip tooth
Here are a few really cool shots of burls and a few big logs they have sitting on the lot. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
The big mill they have is pretty cool. It's a chainsaw bar run off a separate motar. Will cut up to a 76" diameter log. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here's a few shots of unloading the log at the mill. Pretty cool place down there. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Great. The log is right about at what it's rated to haul. Didn't squat the trailer at all. Now if that was oak I wouldn't be putting it on there....