Welcome aboard! You'll fit right in
Not me, that was my helper for the day. The owner got some pics of me climbing and hanging from the crane, I'll post those when I get em.
No that was the last of the stuff I could get to with the loader and we were out of room on her land to stack it. So I got to keep it. It's all...
Got the job all finished up. Loaded all the logs in a pile for her and chipped all the brush today. I ended up taking one load of logs home for...
Got the rest down today. Hardest one was today. It's an ash and was a little over 100' tall. Too tall and close to the house and power lines to...
This is a paying job, the lady wants to keep the wood but I don't think she has any idea how much is there. She only burns a little in her house....
[MEDIA]
I took down 14 trees today, would have been 1 more but I couldn't get high enough with the lift to get it down safely. It's next to the house, so...
I've seen steaks cooked like that. I'll have to try it
Any update? Did you sell any yet? I looked around my area on CL but didn't see any. A few other areas I looked have them listed from 900-1400....
I have plenty of firewood stacked up so I don't worry too much about small stuff. Also depends on where its coming from. A lot of the wood I get...
Finally got my buck tag filled. I passed a lot of nice bucks this year and seen a few much bigger but couldn't let this mature deer walk. [ATTACH]
That would make a great coat rack
I don't know what it served exactly. And yes they are mortises. It came from a barn the collapsed close to where I live.
No creosote just really ugly brick. We thought it was fake bc it almost looked like the fake ones you can buy. But it was real.
This fireplace is in the house we are currently renovating to sell. My wife whitewashed the brick(it was pretty ugly) and we made a mantle from a...
Post rut in this area they will slip up. They need food for the cold weather coming
I used it a long time ago prior to FHC but I don't use it now
I use the same thing
we had about 25 people over