Ive posted this recipe before here but I love it! Back strap cooked whole right in the marinade and sliced to be served over rice. [ATTACH]
Welcome aboard!
Mulch dye is right You can have all the caps you want for free. Pm me your address and I'll put them in the mail
I ended up with 17! I am thinking about the same thing in my carport woodshed. Line the side with these totes and stack against them. One...
I always enjoy seeing deer at home like that. They are fun to watch for sure
Getting closer, that's what counts
Some awesome deer there!
Very good deed and you added a lite to your stacks, good day for sure.
I went and grabbed a second load tonight. Grabbing them while I can!
I drove past a local landscape place today. They had these sitting out by the road for free, I love using these for firewood. Makes it easy to...
It really makes hauling wood a lot easier, I can get way more in there then my truck and unloading is quick and easy.
I think much of the tops are ready to burn, lower in the trunk was still kinda wet
I'm tired but it was a good day, I'm especially glad that Jred85 got some more firewood. He just got a new wood furnace and needs to get enough...
It was almost 70 today, I was sweating in a Tshirt
After lunch today I went out to get some locust that ice wanting to get for over a year. Loaded the trailer and their is at least that much locust...
Welcome aboard, looks like your on the right track with plenty of firewood and staying well ahead on your supply. Love the tractor
We haven't had any stick yet, a few flurries earlier this year but we're at almost 70 today! I'm going cutting in a Tshirt today
That would take a very long time
We went to help a friend get a safe into his house and drive by this. There's three houses set up together with a great display. [MEDIA]
Few more pics, the one of me up in the tree is crawling back down the tree from rigging at around 90'. the crane operator was great and a good...