I assume the 900 is internal so 450 roughly for surface, sounds like my Summit, fought that thing for a little over 2 years. Could not get a...
I burn it all the time, pretty much in line with the other Oaks for drying time. Once in a while I cut some dead standing that is ready to burn...
I'm good for 3 days Feb. 29, 30, and the 31.
Just as long as it stays lit I'm good.
No I tried one on the PE and it did not do anything so never put one on the Drolet, had a damper on the Nashua also but still had a strong draft...
Strong south winds turn the Drolet into a blast furnace, have to keep a close eye on the stove.
Never could figure out how some people could sell firewood as cheap as they do, for me cutting, splitting and stacking is not easy or quick (it is...
We are in the middle of another Friday blizzard today, i would post a picture but dont know how to do that from phone.
"Say a prayer for the wind, water and the wood, for the ones that live there too."
That's what she said.
Wow, zero to holy sheet in no time.:D
Very good point, what's the temp rating on that hose.
Made me look.
"Every day, think as you wake up: today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it." Dali Lama
Aint that the truth, even though some won't admit it we all are in this together.
Good to know, I'm kinda old school and I have a lot of respect for women (except the wife). :D
Yes sir, doing my best.:handshake:
Not touching that one.
Prison population as grown past the capacity of our prision systems over the past 30 years.
Its all good, no need to crap in our own nest. :salute: