No drill, a blue smoothie.
Probably put laxative in them:faint:.
I've been roasting with a 2008 Hudson River Saranac FS had its share quirks still running just about everything has been changed. The controls...
Lights, garland, topper, and several dozen ornaments are now on the tree. The mail boxes got whacked by the plow. Package coming tomorrow. Next...
Got the candles in the windows, my brother and his wife were here yesterday. Have the 7 foot version of our tree up and some lights on it....
Chain saws, snow blowers, lawn mowers, and smoothies are what you buy.
Well Gram pa you ready for that rocking chair yet?
update 6 or more now. Issuing Office: Portland Source: National.Weather.Service 3:25am EST, Sun Dec 11 ... WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN...
I understand that Jay's hack of IHP's burn pot is doing well so far. I hope my replacement holds together I should know once I'm through the bags...
Good morning Steve yep got up before Breakfast, that usually makes me a bit grumpy. Jay will learn we don't believe what we are told until we get...
I don't give an RA about any prior seasons and for your information it is winter in most of your state I have frost on the elephant's trunk in...