Put the grippers on the boss' boots so she can tend the birds.
[ATTACH]
Wrong forum to make that blunder in, I used to work in a fish cannery and know that waiters don't like to be worn as water repellant leggings.
Huh! You mean waders as in can walk into the surf with and stay somewhat dry.
6 to 10 here, let it come. Got a pile of quilts to crawl under.
unlike
Bull.
Shouldn't you be away from the screen still???
Yes, you rang?
Not worth the time nor effort when the stove is going to be run hot due to cold. Motors will likely seize as folks have discovered.
Now you know why I don't like the trick, good Gleason continuous duty units and welcome to the GA club.
Thanks for the update, I happen to be a softie when it comes to kitties. I have one that sleeps on me at night. She is a hoot at times and is...
I do these days she can out run me and has :heidi:.
Does anyone think g is grumpy? I don't. How's kitty today?
He is not as grumpy as me.
IIRC there is bit of wiggle in PDVC line see the section on auger alignment in the fine manual. If aligned correctly it will not rub. Now the top...
Doing the warsh and chilling with the snow squalls.
Happy birthday WildWest, remember to clean that heat monster real good cold around you know.
Poor kitty, here is wishing a fast recovery.
Glad you are "somewhat" taking the doc's advice and I do know how that can be an issue at times but be a good girl, no screen time for a bit.