I for one am not a fan of such scripts but they can be fun to play with. On the 8 year old box they suck.
I no like the being sick that's no fun.
I'll give it a spin on the 8 year old Vista box a little later.
KSYSGUARD left side is DrudgeReport Right Side FHC snow on. [ATTACH]
It doesn't bother me but those blurbs are warnings that YMWV (your mileage will vary) I run an I7 haven't seen it break a sweat but could likely...
Hey Mr. Grizzly do suppose the following might cause some issues for other than I7 users. // Set the number of snowflakes (more than 30 - 40 not...
No garlic. she'd likely laugh.
Paid a visit to the local vampire for a couple of blood tests.
That was me at lunch time I didn't see the flash.
Cleaned the beast, so it doesn't choke on tonight’s lows. Boss is going to another Quilt Club Christmas party, we went out for lunch so I have a...
Looking at some 400+ CFM blowers for giggles.
Ordered some Anderol 465 this morning to keep my blowers happy.
Tilt!!
I have run the figures for this place many a time, can't get it to work, was wondering what I didn't see. Now, I can see it for some places in...
With allergies in multiple family members it has been decades since I've had a real tree.
Our youngest has been gone fourteen years. Eldest 21 or so years.
Good show I managed to get the 7' version of our tree together and trimmed. In fact, I managed my normal decoration load except it was a 7' vs a...
Speaking of which what is your rate of return on them there pieces of silly con critters?
Yep, got more than one can in the house, shouldn't eat many as the salt content is more than I am supposed to have.
She only uses these boots when tending the birds. Yes some are easy to use and some not so easy. Just don't wear them in the house murder on most...