Hey you, then why did I fail to graduate from Mrs. Smith's 3rd grade class at Longfellow School in Portland, Maine?
How's about the slide plate?
Record it and upload it to YouTube and post a link to the video.
I believe that there is a bag or 2 of that in the pile. I'm working on some root beer at the current time.
Licorice requires that I chew slowly, I won't eat it too fast so I shouldn't get too fat. Besides it won't get me to your size as there isn't...
Got a large supply of soft licorice, Concord grape, sour strawberry, root beer, cherry, huckleberry, chocolate, mixed fruit, other assorted...
It needs more :heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:.
I don't think that works.
Oh well, one less family gathering.
6" to 11"+
A decent meal, tomorrow when the kids come, a tree will get unwrapped. More food consumed and a nap taken.
45 degree turns have interesting EVLs attached some books say 2.5 and some say 3 makes little difference since when added together it comes to at...
Get that thought out of your head it is incorrect.
Your evl is too high. There are 4 90 degree turns in the run which is an evl of 20 add in the 3 for the straight pipe and I count 23 4" vent is...
Well it just so happens I "own" one of the critters it is for:
The cat's scratch-er I think.
Merry Christmas to all of you wood split burners, remember burn hot. No creosote wanted.
Is that good or bad. I'd put rice coal in your hopper if I was the Jolly Ole Elf.
Merry Christmas all you crazies, don't overdo the libations or the food.
There he goes talking about himself again. Now where's the brews?