KC also jumps into the bed for the night, she sleeps in the crook of my knees. Or on one of us.
I lost my shadow last year he didn't slow down until he couldn't jump into the bed, just sat and let out with the crys.
Glad that kitty is eating again. It hasn't been fun for him I'm sure. But like people food in waste out is a good thing. I like cats and don't...
Exhaust system must be gas tight.
Try 3 120 degrees apart, but I digress.
Kevin knows he has a "few" things to take care of I am through beating this horse it is barely on life support.
Sort of but not quite the case, it is supposed to stop smoke leakage when the power goes out.
Told you it was a nap, I'm likely fine for about 6 hours. Then it will be take a pill and go to bed for the night. ETA: I took advantage of the...
Fill one end with a towel.
You need someone who knows WTF they are doing. I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to run that thing with the OAK attached and have zero...
There is a backdraft valve on the air intake that valve must be free to open, they have been known to stick somewhat closed which leads to yup,...
Nap not allowed to 'nate. Meds.
Just let us know what the flame did it should be drawing more from the room.
Pete, I loose steam fast these days, no stamina for the most part.
Shortly I'll have to go down for short nap, didn't get one yesterday and was draggin' hind end early.
Setup is the very first thing that must be correct or everything else will be for naught. Luckily he has what is normally a solid unit.
Kevin are you learning any thing?
As a test disconnect the OAK.
Now a fire device should never be vented into the prevailing wind direction. Causes, yup bad burns and/or vacuum (wind related) shut downs.
Now with them on opposite sides (wind related) the vacuum switch in the stove can cause a loss of fire, or in the case of a Harman a 6 blink...