Remove Slick's dry food container till everything is healed.
With a duplex you can shield income, I used to be a landlord.
I could use some, beer that is, you can keep the CRS.
Beer?
CRS, CRS, us old ones blame it all on CRS.
Except for several very low usage fixtures I'm all LED big drop in my electricity usage.
He!! I own a house no way can it get me to be able to itemize. No interest on it and the taxes are a pittance compared to the big city of Portland.
I give up... just get it fixed. There is nothing that any of us can do for you. Arms, hands, and wrists don't work long distance. If I could, I'd...
What did they use for insulation, some can act as an air seal which is one function the block off plate provides if done correctly. Some like...
Hey Dexter have you learned anything since you got involved with your roasters?
I know of folks with long OAK runs up chimneys that exceed the max stated length, I also know that those folk had no crimps and straight runs with...
Now you know I can't like that at all. They suck big time.
Well time to pack it in I have cleaned the stove and taken my #1 favorite pill Flomax .4 mg look it up that is my 2 AM wakeup.
You are running like I do now which is poorly, me because I haven't finished my stroke recovery yet you because you don't realize the tiger you...
Preach on brother.
Kevin say hello to Kevin. This is LW he sells those Harman stoves and pellets and installation services. I think he knows what of he speaks.
I stopped commenting on most installs sometime ago because they scared me and the owner really had no clue as to how bad they were. Why I looked...
The inspector didn't see it.
Now are you going to get that mess taken care of?
Having fun yet Kevin?