HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY!
Double sided tape as well. There is also a sprayed scent they advoid and you can't smell.
The last 6 cats at our places were all indoor only cats the first cat the boss and I had was an in and out cat, mostly inside as she was very timid.
You sign an adoption contract with HART requiring you to keep the kitty in your house and not let loose outside.
KC has a small tree in the den with me and the stove it has two sections of sisal rope wrapped tubes on it.
I suppose I should say why they were closed, well they rescue cats from down south and hi kill shelters and they got hit with a nasty fungal...
They placed 693 cats and kittens last year while being shut down for several months.
They love sisal rope wrapped tubes just need a few of those.
HART of Maine Adoption Center & Shelter for Cats
You really should talk to a cat only vet. Cats have their needs that aren't always met and they end up having issues. IBD(grain intolerance),...
Mr. T went out at over 13lbs, KC came to us at 6.5 lbs. She had weaned her 4 larger than her kittens the prior week.
A cat eating wet food really needs little water but they are funny and frequently prefer toilets. Not really a lot you can do except close the...
Cats will eat and pack on the poundage you have to provide a lot of exercise for them, a normal cat can weigh anything from 6.5 lbs for a momma...
Have two BILs one CFO/CIO and the other owns a couple of businesses and renovates houses. Both do taxes in NH one in NH and ME I get all the...
Maybe NH doesn't have personal income taxes but Uncle sure as he!! does. Further NH does have business taxes based in part on income.
Nope it has been on a MWP diet for quite sometime I tossed a bag of Le Crete’s at it last year it liked them.
They should burn well from what I have heard. Let's see how they do?
Yum :faint:.
Did you pay any income taxes? If you paid income taxes you could use something to reduce the taxable income which is what sheltering it does.
Never paid income taxes then?