Oh I haven't put a ton through the new pot but it hasn't even stretched out anywhere.
I hope so since the one thing that got fouled up was me being able to go. It has been a very rude awakening for me. Things have changed a bit but...
Did the full one ton clean on the stove today, well I made the boss do the leaf blower part because no way was I going through the snow piles. I...
:whistle:
I have since dropped the TV and phone from the package. When I can get a decent speed Internet that will change as well.
Don't mention cable to me, pulling teeth it was and I wanted their highest end package at the time.
Let us know how well it works, I'm in the footprint of 4 red zone antenna high power transmitters and get 9 subs from a small RCA indoor unit in...
Do you expect to have a usable OTA signal there in Stoddard? Stations DTV Reception Maps
Wifey ? THEY get their own plus part based on yours. No change to yours. He will have to do a set of both fed and state income taxes to answer...
I did 65 for SS, and two private pension plans one of which I added to my IRA which I'm not drawing on. The boss did her ss at 65 and added her...
Hey O green one didn't you on more than one occasion say never trust a fart?
How do you know that you are a young one?
You damm well better believe that, hey the "BIG" double nickel, all down hill from there. Enjoy the day and a brew or two. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OM!
Actually Mr. Dexter sir, I was thinking more along the lines of airflow and the importance of keeping the stove(s) as free of ash as possible....
I can help you with the where's the beef question, still on the steer.
A bit too warm for that here.
unlike
He stays away from all sources of ethanol the last I knew one of my docs told me to really watch it as it screws with one of my meds as well.
Bacon infused hard cider.
Comfort Zone Feliway Diffuser Kits, Refills and Sprays