Very true! :emb: :handshake:
Crazy!!! I would never put my wiener near a running saw blade. :rofl: :lol:
Yup maple.! Elephant toothbrushes??? That's a new one. Never heard it on here before. Hafta put it in the FHC dictionary.
Great news. :thumbs: I know first hand what its like to work in extreme heat. Never hit with heat stroke that I'm aware of, but hit with mild...
Same here. I was thrilled when it was $11.99 on sale
Looks like silver maple to me? Appears to have some twist to to it so it wont make nice loaves coming out of the splitter. I've had SM make nice...
There was a similar thread posted in the past couple years. I have a generic first aid kit in the truck and 99% of the time I'm cutting near it.
You were VERY LUCKY with that tree falling on the tractor accident. Couple years ago IIRC?
You might be a wood hoarder if...... ...... your bar oil hoard is part of your will! 37 gallons! :faint: Think the most I've ever had at once...
Did a repair job for a contractor friend. Had to buy a 4x8 sheet of 5/8" plywood for the job and only used 1/4 of it. When I dropped it off at...
No that's a different one. The doctor held me up by the ankles to slap my back and dropped me on the delivery room floor. He then picked me up...
[MEDIA] Ms. buZZsaw and I HATE this commercial!
Well Dave and I could always come over and we could use it as a jump rope??? :whistle: You could go first! Invite Bill over to try! :rofl: :lol:
Happy belated birthday Mike as I'm just seeing this. Looks like a fun new toy. Give it a try and let us know how it works.
I know The Wood Wolverine uses/used a similar one.
So that explains the strange scar on my head!:rofl: :lol: Had to cut me free somehow! :picard:
Guess I'll add you to the "award" recipients. Id've grabbed them all too at that price.
Luckily the several i'm missing aren't in the front! :emb:
Love the sound of a chain saw nearby...potential for a wood score. Idve been all over that. A lot easier than that BL score. Fresh cut silver...
Grind off all the rakers, sharpen, put it on your 029 and hold on for dear life! :doh: A. I would grind off the tooth. If the chain still cuts...