Sounds like fun. Cruise the FHC way!
I had a proctological exam once. Dr. found a brain tumor! :eek: :rofl: :lol: Hope all goes well for you!
In Connecticut the deposit went from 5c to 10c. At 32 cans per pound that equals $3.20
Its in my DNA! :loco: :crazy:
I hear you on the full wrap. I often use my Stihl ms400 that has a full wrap and west coast cover so noodles do jam it easily. I usually go 3/4...
Your Stihl may not start, run erractically and stall....just like a Husky! :eek: Just kidding Husky guys! All in fun. You should be fine Cash.
Thats a GREAT idea Dave! :salute: Just wish mine was that dent free though! :rofl: :lol:
Hate big cities myself. Don't even like going into New Haven or Hartford and they,re not big. Mebbe you can find a Stihl dealer open 24 hours?...
Anyone have/plan on getting an FHC tattoo? Not my thing, nor do I have any.
:rofl: :lol: Tailgate has actually gotten worse. I didn't think it could happen but did. You're safe...for a while ironpony :yes:
Havent seen any in the ground yet. Got stung by one back in June. Small nest under a tarp on the ground. Bee spray to the rescue. Knocked down...
I made my own bee spray like that. Works pretty good. They fall and squirm across the ground, dying in 30-45 seconds.
Im saying black birch too. Under rated firewood IMO. Take it you don't get much of it Joe?
Sounds like some good stuff. Nice to be lining up future btu's. We are always on the hunt aren't we?. Gonna see if I could empty some racks...
They are handy little machines. I picked mine up for $50 and use it here at home for bundle wood splits. It can do 12-16" rounds provided they...
I see plenty of slugs in the PA, but this was the biggest snail I've ever seen. Had to move fast to get the camera so it didn't run away.:doh: I...
OOPH! That's a tough one. That's a lot more then SOME cottonwood. How soon could you process it? Are you a hand or hydro splitter? At least...
Nice little grab. Great to see you hoarding again. Drier weather sure does help.
Goldilocks sized. Easy on the old back. Nice haul Greg.:thumbs:
Yeah cant get much easier than that! Timing is everything. Be cool to see them milled.