LOL!!! Nope. I have to see him yet with the waiver form and after that I should be good to go.
:drool: :faint: How far is Rockville from Southern CT? No road trip for you Jason? :tree:
Keep after it. Nice weather so ideal for processing. Love it when you can back right up to a score. I'm getting very spoiled by that.
Some nice looking logs there. :thumbs: Retirement is treating you well!
Thats some sweet silver maple. Nice and straight for the most part. Making some pretty splits. Wish I could get more of it. My last potential...
I have an 8, two 6, two 5, and a few of the lower amp ones. I may give it a good tryout this week at storage. Have some small to medium sized...
I was trying to schmooze Eric into buying my 462. :cool:
LOL!!! He did want a cookie or two to burn...not in the fireplace...he's an aspiring pyrographer. Honestly don't know how soon I'll be going...
A little load of wood is better than none. Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery!
Met with the guy this morning. The wood is mine. Just need to get the FHC liability waiver signed and I'm good to go. Great resource that I've...
I think there's a round jig they fill then a wrap slides over it and heat applied to shrink it so it doesn't have to be pretty. I like pretty...
Gotta keep making it :saw::axe::stacker:to make it:makeitrain" Doing the same here. 75 bundles on hand. Ill do a few more this week and start...
Fortunately with work I have access to stuff with demo work. The "pricey" part of the build was the clips of nails for the gun. Ill use screws...
Smart move IMO ain't worth the aggravation. I'm thinking a Stihl 462c would nice on your sign line?:whistle: Just a thought though!:saw:
Cant you put the original 029 parts back in?
LOL!!! I have the same pole saw. Don't use it often but handy thing for sure. Don't think I've ever sharpened it in the 4+ years I've owned it....
Very satisfying. I enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.
Got a call from buzz-saw this morning saying he ran into the guy at the convenience store next door to the score and asked about the wood. Turns...
Is interior rot common in HL like that. In the threads I've seen here I don't recall seeing any like it. Never have seen it around here, not...
There's usually lull in the Summer. Who wants to sit by a fire when its humid out? Not me. They will pick up with the cooler temps. Have you...