I wouldn't mind having a few regulars for smoking wood. At least I'm getting my feet wet.
Not sure of the variety. I avoid it due to the splitting issues, although I will take it if dead and its decent. It's good firewood. I'm...
Hollow trees scare me if I have to fell them especially if you don't know the center is hollow or rotted. The birch I took down the other day was...
Me too. I'd gladly share some
low btu close to cottonwood/aspen. Dries fast. Hand splits very easily. When I first joined FHC I didn't know of it. Cut up a small blow down...
Got the next two cord rack set and stacked yesterdays score. It will fill up quick.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got an order from my FBM cherry smoker ad....
That stinks about the toppling. Will you top cover the deck stack? And yes the sun does wonders stacks. I, like you, have limited sunlight...
Okay. I've seen Timberdog's posts on it and at first chuckled why all the skinnies were taken too. Now I understand they don't grow big like...
Those are small like Gambel oak?
Gave it a trial run yesterday at storage. Well its definitely NOT a replacement for a gas saw. RPM's are slow so it doesnt bite and you have to...
Dry air makes a word of difference. Nice haul there Dave. Hope you got more after the call.
Looks like a handy thing. Can get quite a bit in there.
I take it you accepted his apology? Nice load of rounds.
Gonna run out of room soon Greg? I'm liking these cooler temps too!
I forget Cash...do you have oak in your area?
Ive cut a few like that mostly white oak. Still have some heartwood splits of them in the stacks. Sapwood was pretty shot but heartwood solid.
Were wood hoarders Monte...its a special kind of crazy!!!
That waiver is a great thing to have. I've used it a couple times. Its in the resources section of the forum to those not familiar
Customer wanted me to fell a dead birch in her front yard. Upon showing it to me we discovered a basswood with the top broken off which was a bit...