Cool pic. Ive hiked Mt Washington in NH. Hard to believe you're more than twice the elevation there. Did you notice any difference in the air...
Nice haul there Steve. :thumbs: Good to see you back in action. Looking forward to seeing your future scores.
He was pleased and I think I'll hear from him in the future. Ill keep the FBM ads up and running of course. Maybe devise a better way to keep...
Thats a nice load. Hope you drove slow on the ride home.
Some nice goldilocks logs there. Sweet haul Jeff! :yes:
I thought it had a pine look to it in the OP pics, but he stated there was zero pine smell to it.
Funny as you never see any meats sold as oakwood smoked. At least I haven't that I'm aware of. Have you tried any of that mulberry Mike?
Loaded all the heartwood splits, brought to storage and stacked. (before and after rack pics) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Wood...
Thats a great score Ron. How many loads you think it will add up to? Ashamed that someone did that to the elderly.
Gotta get your daily fix. :saw: :axe: :stacker: Well done JY! :salute: Ms. buZZsaw says if I bring home another load of wood she is going to...
Load of red oak heartwood splits. I moved them from a score to storage and stacked.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Delivered late this morning. My first smoker sale. 50/50 cherry and sugar maple. Turns out the guy has a big "Texas" smoker and uses it often....
Any more pics? Went digging and found pics from mine three years ago[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I forget which variety, but Eric Wanderweg says elm smells like hospital bandages and I agree.
Could be river birch. Only have scored it once. Popular yard tree as its fast growing. A few rounds had punk after only 2-3 months. It was...
Does such a thing exist? I've thought of doing a FHC abbreviation dictionary.
Wonder if it'll work on fresh elm rounds?
Mebbe Dennis had a secret GTG and invited only the ladies. :cool: Great job Maam! :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: Ive been waiting for that response!
Once when I had stitches in my hand they started to loosen so I took the rest out myself. Enough time had passed so I was good to go.