Gave him the waiver form on Friday. He called last night saying he was waiting to get the okay from his brother. When I was there the mulberry...
He messaged me and will take a 100 pcs of oak. I have chestnut oak split smaller from January of last year. It'll be drier than any other oak...
Forgot this from a recent score. Chinese chestnut.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I always marvel at all end grains. Yeah that BL is some hard stuff. Ive seen BL with 3/4 growth rings. That BL cutting board would be sweet.
Those pics are such eye candy! Never tire of them Joe. How's the "bite" feeling?
Thinking that was the same cell that shut me down for a bit. I heard the thunder, then some sprinkles and took a while for the heavy rain to hit....
Was that on 84 EB?
I was a couple towns North of there but still had some hail[ATTACH]
Hopefully not. Too far from me and my sources for BL are drying up.
Putting a small rack aside for the Bradford pear. Ill probably keep some of the other species in there too so I don't disturb solid half cord...
Got a guy answer my bundle ad on FBM looking for wood for his sauna. Needs oak or birch. I offered loose oak that's in the rotation. He has to...
To be honest i'd be a nervous wreck with wood stacked like that and having to go ten miles! Hats off to you getting it done though! :tip:
Thats cute with the little one next to the oak. My avatar shows me and Ms. buZZsaw's granddaughter on a birch log. I talk trees with her two...
How much wood for $80? Sounds too cheap to me but the wood market is different out there.
Have you tried FBM for the nuggets? I picked up a couple new customers for them last year from my FBM ad.
Wonder how the OP is doing with his bundle sales? How about it Sandhillbilly?
I know the overwhelming feeling, but I'd need a bottle of Xanax with a score like that.:loco: :crazy: Some good stuff from the looks of it....
I've learned to keep a good revolving inventory of splits on hand. Right now I have 10-11 cords on hand JUST for bundle wood. Maybe 3-4 cords...
Kinda what happened to me when i started several years ago. Are you selling with a roadside stand, Facebook market place/Craigs list, or through...
Just ask brenndatomu :D :rofl: :lol: