Those are some sweet logs. Straighter is gooder in my book. Id grab that in a heartbeat myself. Wishing I could score silver Maple more often....
Got a call today from a long time regular. She wants her first half cord soon. First volume sale of the season! Woohoo! Also had an inquiry...
Well he came through. 100+ PCs of chestnut oak delivered today. Ha had asked for oak or birch. This was CSS January of last year and intended...
Life is good. :thumbs: You guys are the best...the crazy wood hoarders you are, but the best! :salute:
X2
Gimme his number...I'll start hounding him too! :rofl: :lol:
I would call that a success too. Hard to pass up easy scores like that. How much wood do you burn in an average Winter down there?
Yeah, always an evolution with making firewood. I've been evolving too in storage and handling. Less handling of big rounds the better. How's...
I give you a lot of credit Steve. :salute: Having seen your location firsthand its not the easiest spot to move and store wood. Envious of...
Do you have empty racks where you can take some of the oak and stack it there until ready? Split the heartwood smaller and stack on its own as...
Sadly it was the SECOND time it was done. We bought it used in 2015 or 16 and doesn't get used that much. Both times I was running an errand and...
The transmission went on our Nissan Murano a couple years ago. I got sticker shock at the quotes to replace it. It is very clean for a 2011 with...
Nice looking stacks. Are you located in a drier area of AZ where that will season quicker?
I guess you get the "YOU SUCK" award today Kieth! :rofl: :lol:
Well in his defense he does have to travel a distance to score any wood based on what I've seen in his threads. Plus there's not too many to...
Asplundh is no longer allowed to use top handle saws from what I was told back in the Winter.
Ill keep what I have listed on FBM up with no new ones. The only thing I don't like is the guy is farther than I like to go. I charged an extra...
Most of my BL comes from storm clean up wood and downed trees from a couple storms four years ago. Ill just have to get an earlier start this...
Nice load Eric! :thumbs: The well traveled hoarder! I checked my BL stack this morning and nothing missing! :whistle: