Good news the levees held, gonna take a while to get power back so hoping people figure out a way to stay cool.
I dont understand why the states dont get more money for the land usage, some here are getting 11 thousand dollars a year per turbine. The jobs...
Unless u know for sure not all that power might not be leaving the state, DC transmission lines are very expensive but are the most efficient way...
If i may ask how far from your dwelling did they put the turbines?
Never mind, i guess u dont and i stii dont know what BLM stands for. Bye Shame on me, i know better.
I believe it is, big money backing some of the climate denial.
Do u have turbines on your land? BLM ?
Be great if we could turn back time.
The farmers who are getting about 11 grand a piece think they are beautiful.
Do you know where the power is going for sure, one of the sites here is put on a DC transmission line and goes to Chicago but many of the sites...
When i get the IS i will have 4 with 2 being used, I'm too old to be collecting this kind of stuff.
Thats funny, burnt dry wood for 30 years in my "heat dragon", they work so much better.
Bummer, i feel your loss, nothing like having a dog for your best friend.
Aint that the truth, reading comments on face book is the equivalent of a lobotomy.
Good to know, what is a "normal" price for one in good condition.
I missed any posts about the wind turbines, a lot of the blades were made in North Dakota at one time, I worked on wind turbines for 15 years...
Yes and no sometimes, kinda hard to explain but we just cant get along much any more no matter what.
There is one in my area for 750, looks good (he touched it up) wish I needed it but hoping someone else snags it for a good home.
of all the things we seem to be too childish to talk about, it would make it much easier.
Ive got 2 cents, with the growing population i dont see how anyone can think we can continue dow this path, it would be a terrible thing if we...