I would love to hear the lies that poured out of his mouth, sounds like some one else i know of.
That was bull fecus but people were fighting over toliet paper so can't imagine the CF the mask shortage would have caused. And you were suppose...
I do find it interesting how the mood of the posts about the virus have changed in the last 6 months or so.
Well it is a new virus and it is a fluid situation, what lie were they caught in?
Thanks, that helps with what i need to get it into the house.
Not all woods take 3 years for me to get to 15% which is as low as it gets here in my neck of the woods no mattet how many years I dry it. I cut...
Not sure if "tubeburners" is the correct slang but aren't there all sorts of that type of stove still available?
That was a mistake, decided not to go there but since you asked, there are people here taking animal wormer medicine.
I did not have much of a wood savings with my tube burners so hoping this is a much different experience.
Well i did not think so, seems like both protected from hospitalization and death in most cases.
That information was out over a year ago and have nerver heard any thing otherwise.
So do you do any research on the subject, way less likely to get hospitalized or die if you are vaccinated, it does not keep u from getting it so...
Got a ship date of 10-29 so hopefully will be burning with it by Thanksgiving.
Thats crap, i worked on wind turbines for 15 years whats your expertise?
Oh well I ordered the soap stone liner and gonna stick with it, sounds like it was not needed. Can anyone tell me the size of the pallet the stove...
The news I watch had a lot about those marines.
No problem whatsoever, I got kicked off the other wood burning forum because they thought I was hijacking threads but thats another story. :D
Been thinking about making a arm for the loader so i could put it in door but did not want to spend a lot time on something.
I have to figure out something also, 3 point lift on tractor would work for me, would like to borrow one vs buy, rentall did not have one. As far...
Are you anywhere near Mars Hill, that site was interesting.