I bought some wheels from menards to put under the legs of the IS and wheeled it in from garage by myself with just the top plate and side panels...
Well the learning is not over by any means but its working very well with a little help from my friends here and at Woodstock. My previous stove...
Had the stove for about 2 days and so far i am impressed, stove works as advertised.
Anybody know how accurate the probe thermometer that woodstock sends with the stove is, this morning stove was stone cold and thermometer had a...
The left side og the glass is black and does not burn off like the right side, does that indicate a leak of some sort? I haven't had the stove...
I wondered about more wood and the cat being somewhat the same temp, thats helpful.
No LOL, i am not too comfortable with this stove yet.
This is my third small fire but afraid to put much wood in.
Well thanks for the info, i have no idea what i am doing with this stove, no flames on wood but no smoke out of chimney. Waiting for Woodstock to...
This stove is freaking me out, are u supposed to have viable flames.
Somehow i missed where it told me to remove the lid on ash pan also.
I have the one Woodstock sent with the stove, not sure how accurate it is, it was reading 1400 with a small fire. Thanks for the reply, might...
As far as single wall pipe, I've got some thats over 30 years old and still in good shape, you can buy the cheap chit or the thick single wall...
New ideal steal cat seems too hot for the small fire i have, how do you get the cat to cool down?
I'm out.
I also thought we were informing people and a list of the lies would be helpful.
Ok no problem but there was a reason for the mask lie and the insinuation was there were numerous lies. I dont start chit i just stir it. :salute:
Depends on the wind direction.
The masks work with the social distancing but not trusting them up close.
Dont see why it would (yet).