Drolet worked very well but did burn low that good plus trying to extend the burn times. I used that summit for 2 or three years before i...
Maybe i think. LOL
One thing i want to eliminate is the wood, its as dry as it gets here in Iowa, all below 20 percent . Several split sizes to choose from. Right...
Thats not quite correct, the summit was the only one that did not work correctly, reading many posts here it seems like several people have had...
I dont even know where to start any more, i dont understand how the stove is supposed to work, am i supposed to see flames after air is reduced...
I have a few more questions but its beer 30 now, did you ever hear the story about me getting kicked off the other wood burning site for asking...
I did, i think its the same but different.
Deja vous all over again.
Ok gents, not happy with myself (sticking my head in the oven later) watched some older videos here and i am turning air down too early, the cat...
No confusion here on the flue temps and where they are taken, mine are much higher then that running the stove at 500 to 550 stovetop. Am i doing...
I assumed as much, taking that all into consideration my flue temps are higher then what you are seeing apparently.
In my past life i was a electrician so no problem with hooking it up, would be nice to get a simple one for the probe, the flue and surface ones...
The pinging noises weren't the normal expansion and contraction sounds i am used to, more like a clicking sound. Seems like my flue temps are a...
I wondered what al the pinging noises were. Boy do i have a lot to learn. Might have to look at cat probe options.
It reads really high so much i would have to have a very small fire to keep it in the safe temperature, it had a reading of 4 or 500 one morning...
What flue temps is everyone seeing, mine is a little higher then expected, 350 ( single wall magnetic) with a 550 STT, thermometer is 10 inches...
Another thing, probe thermometer has not trust worthy at all, woodstock told me to go by stove top temps. Would a magnetic one be of any help...
Thanks guys I really appreciate the information as its helpful with learning this stove. I could add weird to interesting as when the stove goes...
This is very interesting learning this stove, its pretty cold here now so using a fair amount of wood. How does the stove work loaded east to...
Just saw the video, cute! Nice big patch of iowa ditch about 50 yards from the house, maybe bag it next summer and sell it for whiny neighbor...