Good morning members. Chilly start. 43⁰ with dp 35⁰. Clear bright moon. No plans for a fire despite being 63⁰ inside. If a cloudy day was...
I may be a half-bubble off, but my elevator goes to the top floor, and all my knives are sharp. :cool:
Anyone in New England - please let me know when you acquire one of these do I can borrow it. :yes:
My readings consist of red oak that's been stacked since 2018. :thumbs: I hope your readings meet your expectations!
I'll find room on a stack destined for 23-24.
The ground slopes all through my woodyard. I try to start racks off level to minimize stackfall. No transit or plum-bob used, however.
Good morning, members. A nice fall-like day ahead. Currently, 56⁰ and low humidity. I have some errands to run this morning. Then,...
It's all mixed together. I'll try to recognize it and hold it aside. Thanks!
Not sounding like very good firewood Fuel Qualities Even though it's lighter than oak wood, polonia wood does not ignite and burn at similar...
Correct. Close enough on an 8ft run for me. [ATTACH]
Looks like there's a Texas Roadhouse not far from us. I'll have to give it a try. Never heard of the place before this thread.
Nice scrounge. No tarp?
I've used a level assembling my last few racks. I got it within a half bubble. Good enough for me.
I've never heard of them. Nice chain wrapper! Thanks for posting!
I have bona-fide shoulder wood. A mix mostly of red maple, with apple, ash, and Elm. All CSS'd for 2.5yrs. Deep winter - I have 4yr CSS'd red...
When we do go out to eat, no adult beverages or dessert. Keeps the tab somewhat reasonable. Have dessert back home. Most anything would be...
Here's a better representation. Dead branch to the right [ATTACH]
Ha. You noticed! No surprise. :salute: It fell on the small chestnuts, EWP, small sassafras, and some black birch. No real harm done.
About a month ago,, I noticed a branch of red oak decided to give itself to me. Today was gift receiving day. The 435 was the tool of choice....
Good morning, members. We had a cold front pass over us last night. Nice clear air moved in. Bright moon shining. 55⁰ with a dp of 53⁰. I...