Nothing wrong with that, regardless how far ahead you are!
Good morning, members, Decent day ahead. 54⁰ to start. Heading to mid-70's. Clear. I fired up the wood stove, yesterday. Just a few...
Difficult to like that post. Sorry to hear about your cat. :(
Nice scrounge!
Foggy, raw, and damp morning. Outside temps mid-50's. I opened a few windows, brought in a few small chunks of ash, and fired it up. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Foggy to start. Cool at 56⁰. Heavy fog mist. We did get rain last night. More later this week, hopefully. I'll do...
Nice log. Too bad there might be metal in it. That stain will move spread up and down from the metal.
I'm retired. I try not to think. :cool: Best of luck with your bundles! I'd think offering a better deal than gas station bundles(bigger?)...
An entire heating season of wood? Delivered and cut? Giddyup!!! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Decent morning. Humidity is rising, with rain in the forecast. Scattered rain ove the next few days, starting later...
That's always an option. :thumbs:
Nice score!! Looks to be white oak. Nice scents when processing WO. Hoard on!
In the US northeast, it's winter at altitude. [ATTACH] Images show summertime ice at Mount Washington summit
Good morning, members. One more fall-like day. Cool, clear, sunny. No humidity. I ended up going for a walk yesterday....behind my...
A weather front should nudge it out to sea.
If I think it'll just smolder and not burn, it gets tossed into the woods. Otherwise, it's stacked for the wood stick or campfire.
Yeah... I'd like to avoid wiring the tops, if possible.
[MEDIA]
Something like this, turned up, on each corner. [ATTACH]
And here I was, thinking I was done updating this thread. Wrong! I noticed this last week [ATTACH] Broke out a ratchet strap, temporarily....