Good morning, members. Cool and clear. Nice day for more yard work. Dad had a couple of skin biopsies. Were waiting on test results. Not...
You'd have to cut the sleeves off first. :whistle:
Good luck everyone with hurricane Ian. It looks like it taking a meandering course over the next several days.
A few. :yes:
Good morning, members. Cool start with 47⁰. Warming to mid-60's later. Mostly clear. No wooding today. I hope to get a walk in this morning....
I'd like to fully clear out that area next to the driveway. I've been burning some ash shorties in the wood stove on the cooler mornings. I...
Standing dead oak. One of my favorites! Nicely done.
Sunburns when young will get you later in life. I'm dealing with that now, with my dad. I avoid direct sunlight as much as I can. Vit D...
Good inventory to have!
Here's a before/after of the "temporary" stacking area. A month ago. 1.5 cord of RO splits. [ATTACH] Today. Under the covering on the left,...
I was able to shore up my racks. By splitting, noodling, and moving/stacking wood from 2 summers ago, I'm able to get closer to cleaning up the...
Good morning, members. Nice fall day. 54⁰, overcast. We had rain late yesterday. Could still use more. Another morning cleaning up some...
This ^^^^^^
Good morning, members. Had some rain overnight. 54⁰ now, heading to 70⁰ A bit of yard work this morning. Then a few errands. Be safe Be...
If you eat too much, a gray fuzzy tail begins to grow.:cool:
Cover it all, if you have cover material.
Good morning, members. Cool and dry to start. Heading towards 70 with showers later. I hope to get the lawn mowed this morning. Then...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The inside was good as well. Oh yes. Vanilla ice cream went with it. :yes:
That's a Brad doorstop special!
I didn't ask about any copyright violation when I borrowed the logo back in March . :cool: [ATTACH] The cast came off, but I kept it.