I recently watched the movie about the USS Indianapolis. The movie was OK. I'm not a big fan of Nicholas Cage. The actual story carried the...
Buyer beware
Welcome to the club! Is your smoker for personal or business use?
I used to work with a guy who's name was Bho Zo. Yup - Bozo
Good morning, members. Mid 40's, overcast, showers nearby. It's been like that for a few days. I've been lighting the stove each morning....
Indeed it does! [ATTACH] The White Oak of Old Ironsides White Oak possesses a unique cellular structure that makes its timber water and...
How about a couple more? One of the nicest smelling woods when cutting Makes some fine tasting adult beverages I have mostly red oak, but...
Some neat looking machines. Rare vintage farm tractor sold for $420,000 at multimillion-dollar auction
Good morning, members. Cool and overcast for the day. Off to the dentist for scheduled appointment. Be safe Be healthy
Of course you need the blocks. Good inventory!
I had some thin wire that I used as thread, and stitched the mesh where it overlapped. I thought about mini zip strips, and I know I have some...
A few years ago as I was pondering how to handle shorties, uglies, and odd chunks of wood that don't lend to being stacked in a uniform manner. I...
Record-breaking pumpkin takes top prize at Topsfield Fair
Good morning, members. Cool and overcast. Breezy. Upper 50's later. I've been lighting the wood stove most every morning. The heat feels...
Tree id? Brickwood.
Dang bugs
Nice haul!
Good morning, members. Cool start to the day. Overcast. Showers from the hurricane leftovers possible. I may need to deal with indoor stuff...
Wooding in the rain is something I won't do. Good luck to you.
Good morning, members. Cool and dry to start. Good for continuing yard clean-up. Be safe Be healthy