Good morning, members. Widespread mid-30's around here. Wood stoves are sure to be lit! Heading to upper 50's. Running a few errands, then...
A security system for your woodyard? Please post a link of what you picked up.
The well guy's name is Waters? o_O
Good morning, members. Nice fall day ahead. 50's, bright and sunny. We're meeting up with cousins for lunch. Be safe Be healthy
Interesting bus stop you have there.
I'll poll the guys!
I'm happy to watch. :popcorn::coldone:
This is the 1st time I've caught this thread. Nice bears!!! We'll be up at the cabin the 1st weekend of November. We couldn't reserve it for...
If there's actually "sawdust ", then your cutting teeth need to be sharpened. Unless, you're milling and sawdust is unavoidable. I can't think...
Yup. Looks about right. I take the interstates as far as Augusta. Then bang a right on rt3. I'll cross the Penobscot Narrows Bridge. Nice...
Nice. I'm headed to Ellsworth next week. I'm looking forward to a colorful ride up.
Good morning, members. Nice day here. Heading to mid-70's, clear and dry. Bodily functions returning to normal. :yes: We might go for a...
All went well, thank you. Nothing bad or unexpected. :thumbs:
Good to hear about bring on the mend. I was laid up for a few months earlier this year. It's always good to have friends nearby to assist where...
I'd still take it.
On the ground with no injury or damage. Nicely done!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Might see the sun, even! Heading to low 70's. Nothing more than running a few errands today. Be...
Sorry to hear it.
Nice leave-behind! Good luck breathing new life into it.
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good today. Funny how same brand can taste better on some days. Another dreary day ahead. Highs...