Sorry to hear. Always sad when friends pass away.
I believe that's the Margaret Todd. [ATTACH]
Peace of mind is worth whatever effort you care to put forth. :yes:
Good morning, members. A rainy day ahead. Other than having lunch with a friend, nothing much more going on today. Be safe Be healthy
A few days in Maine
I headed to my brother's place to help fell some trees and clear brush. NH is between here and there. [ATTACH] Nice color even if muted from...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Overcast today. A few showers as I head back from my brother's place in Maine. There's no rush. Be safe Be healthy
It was 10 years ago that the remains of hurricane Sandy dumped lots of rain throughout the region. Stay safe!
Me too. I've been doing it for years [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Seasonly sunny. Had a good day yesterday cutting at my brother's. We're going to the ocean today....
No PayPal or debit cards here. CC or cash. Thanks for the heads-up, Dave!
Good morning, members. Nice cool day to start. I'll be helping my brother with felling some trees and clearing brush. Nothing major. Be...
I see them around here and there. I'd like to find a plastic pallet or two, free.
The notched blade does the cutting. It's like a heavy, horizontal flywheel, spinning at a high RPM. Entertaining to watch.
Good morning, members. Low 40's to start, bright full moon visible through broken clouds. Low 60's later. A good day for a ride. Be safe Be...
We have 3 timeshare weeks on Cape Cod. We're happy with them. Glad to hear you were able to offload your week. We've heard it can be quite an...
Noodling at waist height! Excellent! Lack of PPE, not so much. Half of those logs that dropped, would have nailed my shins, no doubt.
Did you sell off your timeshare week?